Saturday, July 5, 2014

Why update a blog after a year?

...because you find yourself at a bridal shower and two of the guests (two lovely ladies whom you've never met before) remind you that they used to read your blog and they miss your updates.   You then spend the next two hours, surrounded by their family, feeling the love they have for the bride - a daughter, a sister.  On the drive home, you are reminded that you started this blog to share the love you have for your son, even with those who aren't family.  The updates are important and over the last year, I lost sight of that so.....

Life with Alexander is back.

In this digital age, I have more than 1000 photos of Alexander related photos on my phone.   I've spent the past 2 hours trying to figure out how to download those photos to my computer, with zero luck and it's driving me nuts. Needless to say, I'm on Plan B, emailing photos to myself.   I'm going to do a monthly recap from last July until now and

 If I finish this project by the end of July, I'll be all caught up.

Thank you for the reminder, Susan and Lauren.  Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding of your lovely bride!!

No comments: