Saturday, November 5, 2011

What you don't know about me

Did you know...

1. I hate to lose. Ever.
2. If I don't like the smell of your food, I will gag. If you don't move quickly, I will throw up. And I won't stop.
3. I put pepper on all my food. Including potato chips.
4. When I meet someone I don't know, I start to sing. It sounds like gibberish but it's the theme song from "Mighty Machines". And it's just because I'm nervous.
5. I love to ask "what if this happened?" and then give you a crazy scenario that you have to answer before I can move on.
6. My favorite ride at Disneyland is California Soaring. Or Go-Go Gadget Roller Coaster.
7. I like to look into the mirror, or any reflective surface for that matter, and watch myself carry on a conversation with you.
8. If I ask you, "can you help me?" what I really mean is "will you do it for me?". Since I'm pretty cute, most people fall for it.
9. I can't ride my bike. In fact, I never ride it so I'll probably be 7 before Daddy can take off the training wheels.
10. I'm going to have a bouncy party for my birthday this year. And it's gonna be AWESOME!
11. I'm in the middle of a growth spurt.
12. My favorite TV show is "Jake and the Neverland Pirates."
13. I sleep with three blankets and Mickey Mouse.
14. I don't want a younger brother or sister because we only have two bedrooms and the baby can't sleep downstairs because we have mice traps. No, I'm not sharing my room.
15. Ever since Mary and David came out to visit, they have become my pretend friends who do everything with me. Even make me make bad decisions. But they never get time out.


How many did you get right?

No comments: