Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fall Feast 2011

Last year's Fall Feast still remains one of our favorite memories. Alexander signing songs and singing the lyrics at the top of his lungs, finishing each song with blowing kisses and bowing to the crowd.

2011 Fall Feast certainly didn't disappoint us. The preparations began a few weeks ago when Alexander brought home his vest to decorate. "Mama, I don't care about my vest. Let's just use last year's". WHAT? No sitting down to a arts and crafts project?

Thank you, son!

This year, I was more focused on taking video so I don't have a lot of pictures to share.


I did capture this super cute face.


Once the kids participated in a little skit to "Twas the Night before Thanksgiving", Alexander proudly held the flag and led the group in the Pledge of Allegiance!

He took the job very seriously.


His performance during the songs had us laughing the entire time. I wouldn't say he wasn't 100% THAT kid (you know, the loud obnoxious one who steals the show), he was about 90% THAT kid. I don't think I can download the entire video as it is over 15 minutes long.
Soon after the performance, there were photos.

They are so grown up!


Family Photo!!

We're very thankful for such a caring preschool staff who cares about our son and has introduced him to school in the best way possible.

No comments: