Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW DAY!

Hooray, it's a true snow day! Mom called me at 5:40 to announce we had no school today. Ironically, the same school districts around my house that were 2 hours late yesterday, are in session today (albeit, 2 hours late again). And our roads are much better so I could have gotten to school. I do not understand how they decide snow days but I'm not about to argue!

The prediction is 2 to 5 inches of snow, starting at noon. For some of you, that may mean nothing but with these hills, that means just about everything will shut down. I may just take a walk to the library to stock up on books for some winter reading time. Hopefully, the snow will come and we'll take Alexander out today in it. Of course, everytime he looks out the window at the snow, he says "brrr, mama". I second that, Alexander.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay for snow days! Sam's school is 2 hours late but I'm not sure I can actually get him there. We got more snow overnight and it's still snowing. So I think we'll stay home today. And pack. :)