Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shhhh...can you keep a secret?

A super big secret has been dumped on our laps since Sunday and I think it is finally time to share the news. Ok, in non internet life, I haven't really kept the secret to myself as well as I should have and have spilled the news to several family members. But that's because it's really good stuff and I can't help but flap my mouth and tell. And I know I'll be forgiven for flapping my mouth because the mom-to-be is worse than I am about telling the news!!

A super-close-to-us-wonderful-couple-who-has-been-trying-for-years-to-get-pregnant is PREGNANT! In my head, this is our version of Alexander becoming a big brother so it is super huge news to us. And if all goes well as I predict it shall, Alexander will be having a little sister!

Big congrats to the happy couple (and you know who you are!). We are so happy for you!!

*disclaimer to our readers*
THIS NEWS IS NOT ABOUT US! WE ARE NOT HIDING ANYTHING. REPEAT. WE ARE NOT HIDING ANYTHING. and if it was about us, do you really think I'd reveal the news to you on our blog, for crying out loud??

4 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats!! How exciting! (Is it K & M??)

Anonymous said...

As I was one of the lucky ones Michelle shared with all I can say is...CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so thrilled for you!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so so so so happy and excited. Blessings to the new Mom and Dad to be. I feel like I am going to be a Grandmother again.

Anonymous said...

make my heart sing. grandpa B.