Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Prep

As you may recall, Alexander doesn't like cake. He's just discovered the taste of frosting in the past six months. I wasn't sure what we were going to do for a cake this year but Sam's Club has just what we are looking for - a giant chocolate chip cookie cake! The other night, we needed to order the cookie cake for Alexander's birthday. Normally, we would use Umma's membership (we're too cheap to order our own) but a good friend said she would take us.

We picked Gypsy and Addie up and made a quick run through Sam's Club. Gypsy was able to do her shopping while I kept the kids entertained in the cart. Or should I say, they kept me entertained.

Maverick and Charlie
(aka Alexander and Addie)






This two melt my heart when they play together.
They fight like siblings. They make up like siblings.
They call each other "best buddy" and love spending time together.
I really do hope they grow up to be the best of friends.

No comments: