Thursday, May 5, 2011

F me....

So today Alex and I are doing a puzzle....

And he starts practicing his "An F says...." sound....

After several minutes of "FFFFFFF's" Alex ads a "uuuuuu".

I look up from the puzzle....

"What are you saying?"

"fu..."

I have to confess, I didn't read this chapter in the book yet... I don't quite know how to respond.

He then says something into his arm.

"Where did you hear this word?"

"From PJ at school. Mrs. Stromberg said it was a bad word."

"Yes... yes it is. We don't say it until we're 15." I reply.

"Fu... fu... fu."

"Yes. That one. If you say it you're going to lose something you like."

I'm sure Alex will be bringing home many other treats from school over the years. I don't know if I was ready for this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex is getting off easy. I said that once and dad made me wait until I was 21 before I said it again...

Btw...while you may have named him for a famous superhero (his middle name at least) did you ever realize that Alexander's first name is a Supervillain's?!?
That's right...Alexander, Alex, LEX!!!
That's right, my nephew is destined to be the most powerful supervillain of ALLTIME...sniff...I am proud of that!!!!! Go get them kiddo!!!!