Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Few Pictures from Our Day

Today was a very busy day!

Mommy, Daddy and I started the day with my new session of swim lessons. The lessons are so early that Mommy's brain was too tired and she didn't think to take pictures. Fortunately, swim lessons are every day for the next 2 weeks so she will have other opportunities. Addie and I started taking lessons at the local pool and we loved it. No floaties, two teachers, and we like the freedom of putting our face under water while we wait for our turn.

After swim lessons, we met Gypsy, Cole and Addie at the park.
And I rode a bike for the first time!

I enjoyed Addie's Dora Big Wheel more, though, because I could manage the pedals.
But Mommy and Daddy say it won't be long before I master a bike (without drinking a Capri Sun).

We headed over to the park toys and played


and played


and played!


Addie and Cole came to our house for lunch so their mommy could work in silence for a few hours.


And played some more!


Tonight, I asked Mommy and Daddy if we could have more playdates this summer.
They said yes.

I am happy.

No comments: