Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Visit

A few weeks ago, Mary (7) and David (4) were visiting. A few weeks ago, they moved from Arkansas to the West Coast because their daddy has a new job. We are so happy they are closer to all of us. In fact, we are looking forward to our trip to Disneyland in February with everyone!

Mary and I read books, while David hid from the camera.
Mama finally took a picture of the three of us together.

Later in the week, Umma and Big Papa took us to the park. Umma showed us a secret island that my daddy used to play on when he was my age. It was really fun. Unfortunately, the pictures from Auntie Liz are not uploading to the blog. She made a fantastic video of the park/lake, though. As soon as Mommy knows from where to link our blog, she will do so (sorry the pics can't be shown, Umma). We had dinner that night for more family bonding. I really liked playing with Mary and David and can't wait to see them again!
Mary and I play on my swingset

Guybrush loved the extra attention

Uncle Jeff

David refuses to dance, even though the rest of us get our "chicken dance" on


A final Squishy face goodbye


No comments: