Monday, June 22, 2009

Party, Party!

This past weekend, we had a family dinner at Ho-Ho Papa's to celebrate Father's Day. Grandma was away for the weekend so Mommy and Auntie Kimmie had to do the cooking. Fortunately, Uncle RJ realized that we wanted to actually eat dinner so he stepped in to do the honors. Mommy promised to post pictures so we could show Grandma. We missed her but had a great evening!

Cousin Lorellie, Ho-Ho Papa, and me

Cousin Lorelli and Ho-Ho Papa


Isn't this a great family photo?


Cousin Lorelli and I hangin out


The best part of the night might have been when I wanted to be naked baby and play in Grandma's car...



...and locked Mommy and Daddy out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexander,
I am so glad you all had fun while I was gone - relaxin' was great for me.
I have really enjoyed the pictures! Missed you all.
Love,
Grrrrmama B

Auntie Kim said...

Ahhhh...so that explains the mad dash you made to find the car keys!