Thursday, August 7, 2008

I heart my aunt and uncle!

Uncle Patrick and Auntie Lissa are in town from Florida. Mommy and Daddy took me to see them on their first night home and as hard as it is to admit it, I wasn't so sure about these strangers. Come on, I was only 6 months old when I first met them so I'm not going to recognize them, right? I even admit that I burst into tears until Grandpa held me. Meeting new people isn't easy for Daddy or me. But after a broken wing dance and a few bumped head kisses, it was like we were old friends.

Later that night, Uncle Patrick swung me in the air to give me rasberries on my tummy...I wasn't the biggest fan but I figured, well, he's only here once a year and my parents have taught me to be tolerant of my elders' behavior.

=
On Thursday night, all of Mommy's clan came over for dinner and I had the best time. I even took a bath and dressed up for the family. Aren't I handsome?!

And best of all, at the end of the night, my aunt and uncle read me my goodnight stories.


I heart my aunt and uncle.

No comments: