Monday, May 26, 2008

Hangin' out with my buddies

Yesterday, we went to a BBQ with loads of other kids for me to play with. There were seven of us under the age of six so it was crazy fun. Mommy didn't take as many pictures as she wanted of us outside on the swing set but there are more bbq's planned for the summer so stay tuned!
This is my friend, Addie. She is 14 months old and she has really pretty eyes.
This is my friend, Evan. He is 18 months old and he loves to eat as much as I do.The three of us are best friends. They don't even try to steal my binky.


Evan and I are going to start a band someday. Addie will be our lead singer because she is really good at "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" (they said I could be a back up singer if I ever get rid of the binky).
We're still working out the details but it's gonna be so cool.


We always have so much fun playing together and our mommies can't wait to have more play dates this summer!

No comments: