Friday, April 11, 2008

Alexander Goes to the Doctor

15 month check up today.
Weight: 22lb6 oz
Height: 31 1/2 in.
Head size: um, don't remember. Still attached.

He lost weight and is down into the 10-25% so we have been instructed to increase calories. I'd love a doctor to tell me to increase my caloric intake! Guess that means more pancakes and syrup for Alexander and Daddy.

I finally gave in and allowed the MMR shot, despite the misgivings I have about it being attached (falsely or otherwise) to autism. I researched and researched, asked other mom's opinions, talked to the nurse, talked to the doctor, and finally relented. So, he got three shots in the end. Blach.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Dr. W always told me to give Sam some extra calories too. A little extra butter on his toast, 2% milk, instead of 1%... He's just always been tall and skinny, even though he eats well.

The Apron Queen said...

Dear blogging friend,
My meme tag response is up. You can go right here. Be there or be square. :D
Yours truly,
The Apron Queen