Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family Hike

On Friday, our little family of three headed off to Cougar Mountain to enjoy a day hike.  The temperatures were expected to be in the low 80's so we headed off by 9AM, in hopes of avoiding the heat of the day.

We had been hiking one time before.  Alexander seemed to enjoy it so we hoped the same for this hike.

Daddy and Alexander plot our course.
And off we go!
Following in his Daddy's footsteps.
This picture makes my heart fill with love.
The boys decided we should head toward an abandoned mine shaft.
Via the Coal Creek Falls.
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
We finally reach our destination!
The Ford Mine

We hiked for over an hour and Alexander hardly complained. 
It was a great family adventure, the weather was perfect, and we can't wait to go again.

Maybe next week we will revisit this mine shaft with Umma!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute sexy boy butt!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy I'd love to slam you face down in dirt and violently rape you till I'm satisfied enough and empty my balls deep in you ass filling you full of my hot cum loads

Anonymous said...

If anyone has videos of little boys being raped message my kik account

alvinseville15

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... Would've molested him in the woods! Rub his cute butt and reach around and play with him!

Y Tú Pilin said...

Y El Niño Y Tu Pilin Primero Y Tu Pilin

Anonymous said...

I could and would love to eat this little boy's asshole out for him if I got the chance,then let him give me a golden shower in return. I bet his asshole taste like Heaven!!!

Anonymous said...

Супер

Anonymous said...

Ммм