Sunday, June 29, 2008

A trip to the zoo!

Post by Zander...

One day, Mommy, Daddy and Grandma took me to the zoo. I knew the zoo would tire me out. So, I rested up really really good on the car ride before we got there.



I like my new lightweight stroller. We even took it in a few places we were not supposed to. I'm little so I don't think anyone saw me.

I got bored in my stroller so Grandma and Mommy carried me. My dad had his camera bag so he only carried me for a bit. I wanted to know where PaPa was but no one told me.

Mommy liked pointing stuff out to me.I saw lions and tigers and bears. The tiger chasing the butterfly was cool. But I really liked the elephants the best. They are SOOOOO BIGGGGG!

This guy looks just like a furry version of me (but I'm cuter, right?)


At the very end of the trip, I got to pretend I was a caterpillar about to turn into a butterfly. I think Mommy and Grandma liked the butterfly exhibit more then I did. Grandma kept trying to get one to land on her. I think she wanted to cause a hurricane in Japan.

BYE-BYE ZOO!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

So much fun! Looks like you all had a great day. :)