Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Who says a preschool production isn't hilarious?

I have never, EVER laughed so hard in my life. In trying to silent my laughter, I had tears running down my face and my shoulder were shaking so hard, I think I threw my back out. Poor Eric had been asked by the teacher to videotape for her so he had to silent his laughter too.

Turns out our kid is "THAT KID". You know the one. The loud entertainer who does anything for a laugh? The one who ends up stealing the show by simply being who he is meant to be? The one who loves life to the fullest and makes sure everyone else is infected by his joy?

Yep, that's this kid.


Man, I wish everyone who knows Alexander could have been there today. And I wish we had the entire videotape of the show to show you. Chances are good that we'll force our family to watch it during the holidays. Christmas Eve at Grandma Great's? You can bet on it. It's worth it. I swear.


Here are a few pictures to show off our son's first performance.


He was very serious about signing during the songs.


And then, it became how LOUD and how DEEPLY he could sing to drown out the other children.

In between songs, Alexander would blow kisses to the audience and yell, "Thank you! Thank you very much!" OMG. We couldn't stop laughing.


Even in taking the final bow, he had to be the one to do it first.
And clearly, standing on stage was so NOT cool.

We're so proud of you, Alexander!
Even if you never learn how to share the stage with others.

No comments: