Sunday, March 9, 2008

Grandma, Papa and Me!




Thank you Grandma and Papa for a wonderful slumber party Saturday night! I missed you SO much when you were in Arizona this winter and love having you home! I had a blast going to the park, taking a bath in the huge bathtub, dancing with Grandma, and chasing Papa around the house! I can't wait to go back to the park this summer to swing on the swings and go down the super fun slide. I hope I was a good boy and get another slumber party with you!
I love you!
Alexander
PS Sorry your Huskies got beat by Mommy's beloved Cougars on Saturday night.
(The pics are a few days late; google wasn't cooperating!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We have never had an interest in Husky basketball, so that's o.k. they won.
Alex, you were perfect: never cryed, never fussed, just had fun playing and eating.
We are looking forward to the next visit.
Love, Grandma and Papa